60 minutes – $95
|Raindrop massage is a blend of vita flex, reflexology, massage and essential oils on the feet and back for structural and electrical alignment.|
Improved immune response
Raindrop Massage Services From Body Kneads Massage and Pilates
The Best Raindrop Massage in Winter Park Colorado
Raindrop massage starts face up on the table the oils are applied one by one to the soles of your feet. Then, face down, the application is repeated with focus on the spine the spine of the back followed by heat packs that infuse the oils into the body. The 90 minute treatment consists of specific additional massage techniques depending on your personal needs.
Raindrop Massage Therapeutic Grade Oils
Ten specific therapeutic grade Young Living oils are used during this technique:
- Valor- The first oil used, it helps balance electrical energies in the body as well as encouraging structural alignment.
- Thyme- Supports the immune system by attacking bacteria, fungus or infection. Can help the body to recover after illness.
- Oregano-Works with the thyme to support to immune system by attacking bacteria and viruses, may also aide the respiratory system and balance metabolism.
- Cypress- Used for it’s anti-bacterial, anti-infectious, antimicrobial, and diuretic properties.
- Birch/Wintergreen- Aides in the discomfort from inflammation of bones, muscles and joints.
- Basil- Relaxes spastic muscles and stimulates nerves and the adrenal cortex.
- Peppermint-Used to calm and strengthen nerves, reduce inflammation, and is also good for the respiratory system, peppermint is also a catalyst for all other oils.
- Marjoram-Relaxes spastic muscles, soothes nerves, relieves aches and pains, and calms the respiratory system.
- Aroma Siez- Can help to release spastic muscles resulting from sports activities, fatigue or stress.
- Ortho Ease- Used to help relax the muscles of the back reducing stress, arthritic pain and tension.
For additional information on raindrop massage oils please visit Young Living